Tic Tac Toe
- To succeed in placing three or five choosing marks according to the game mode in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row to win the game.
- To implement the functionality to differentiate the “3 in a row” and “5 in a row” game modes on the basis of game board grid size.
- To design the game board having different grid size and handle the left, right, up and down click to move the focus on the game board.
- To implement multiple game modes under the “3 in a row” and “5 in a row” game category and set the complexity of the game mode.
- Initially, we designed the game board having different grid size using the scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- Implemented the multiple poster and rectangle nodes during the gameplay and designed the 15×15 grid size game board. Handled the focus while moving the board.
- Implemented the logic in BrightScript for the toughness of the game according to the game mode selected by the user.
- Successfully designed the game board having different grid size and handled the left, right, up and down click to move the focus on the game board.
- Tic Tac Toe lovers finally found their long lost and most loved game on the Roku Channel Store.
- Ready to play – https://channelstore.roku.com/details/94479/tic-tac-toe-free