Ping Pong Free
- The main challenge in Ping Pong Free Roku was to control an in-game paddle by moving it vertically across the left or right side of the screen and use the paddles to hit a ball and make a goal.
- To design the game board having the ball, paddles and game table. Handle the up and down click control to move the paddle vertically.
- To implement the functionality to differentiate the easy and hard game modes on the basis of moving ball speed.
- To implement the multiple animation nodes to handle the ball animation according to the user selected game mode.
- Initially, we designed the game board having the ball, paddles and game table using the scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- Implemented the logic in BrightScript for the toughness of the game according to the game mode selected by the user.
- Implemented logic in BrightScript to handle the up and down click control to move the paddle vertically to hit the ball.
- We used different scene graph poster and animation nodes and set the vertical animation to the paddle and moving animation to the ball.