Cups and Balls
- The main challenge in Cups and Balls Roku was to implement different mode according to the different cup swapping pattern and animation speed.
- To design the different board according to the game modes and handle the OK control to start the cup swapping and choose the cup.
- To implement the multiple poster and animation nodes for cup swapping and set a different moving pattern to move cups.
- Initially, we designed the game board according to the game modes using the scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- We used different scene graph poster and animation nodes and set the swapping animation to the cups.
- Implemented logic in BrightScript to set the different pattern and count to swapping the cups in game levels.
- Implemented logic in BrightScript for handling the OK click control to start the cup swapping animation. Choosing the cup after the animation stops.
- Successfully designed the game board as per the game modes and handle ok click control to start the cup swapping animation and choosing the cup.
- Cups and ball lovers finally found their favorite puzzle game at the Roku Channel Store.
- Ready to take a challenge – https://channelstore.roku.com/details/135982/cups-and-ball-free