- The main challenge was to handle the spinning speed of fidget spinner according to user selection.
- To design the game board having the fidget spinner, multiple remote buttons, and a power level bar. Handle the spinning speed according to click control selected by the user.
- To implement the multiple animation nodes for the fidget spinner animation and increase and decrease power level bar.
- The score is to be calculated by the number of the spins of fidget spinner before the red bar reaches the end.
- First, we designed the game board having the fidget spinner, multiple remote buttons and power level bars using the scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- Implemented the functionality in brightscript to handle the click control and increase and decrease the power level bar according to the user selection.
- We used different scene graph poster and animation nodes to execute the fidget spinner, power level bar, and remote button blink animation.
- Implemented logic in BrightScript for calculating the number of spins of the Fidget Spinner before the red bar reaches the end or finish the power.
- Successfully designed the game board and handled the fidget spinner spinning speed according to user selection click control.
- Completed the smooth animation for spinning the fidget spinner and increase and decrease the power level.
- Fidget Spinner lovers finally found their favorite game at the Roku Channel Store.
- Ready to play – https://channelstore.roku.com/details/161142/fidget-spinner-free