- The main challenge was to rotate the bars to kick a ball into the opposing goal.
- To design the game board having the eight bars of foos men and foos table and handle the control to move the bars and kick the ball.
- To implement the functionality to differentiate the easy and hard game modes on the basis of opponent bars animation to oppose the player’s kick.
- To implement the multiple animation nodes to make different animations execute simultaneously.
- The score is to be calculated by the number of the goals hit into the opponent’s goal.
- Initially, we designed the game board having the eight bars of foos men and foos table using scene graph’s different renderable nodes.
- Implemented logic in bright script to handle the up and down click control to move the bars horizontally and OK click to kick the ball.
- We used different scene graph poster and animation nodes to execute the multiple animations simultaneously.
- Implemented logic in bright script for calculating the number of the goals hit into the opponent’s goal.