Pop Lock Free
- The main challenge in Pop Lock Roku was to design the game board having the lock and OK mark to target the spinning mark and handle the ok click to hit on the mark.
- To implement the functionality to handle the rotation animation of spinning mark on the game board or lock image.
- To implement the animation and poster nodes for the lock up and spinning mark animation.
- The score to be calculated by the number of the right hit on the ok mark by spinning mark.
- Initially, we designed the game board having the lock and OK mark using the Scene Graph’s different renderable nodes and handle ok click to hit on the OK mark.
- Implemented the functionality to design the different angle spinning mark images to handle the rotation animation issue.
- We used different scene graph poster and animation nodes to execute the lock up and spinning mark animation.
- Implemented logic in BrightScript for calculating the number of the right hit of spinning mark on the ok mark to open the lock.
- Successfully designed the game board having the lock, OK mark, and spinning mark and handle the ok click to open the lock.
- Completed the smooth rotation animation for spinning mark on the lock using multiple angle poster images and animation nodes.
- Pop lock lovers finally found their favorite game at the Roku Channel Store.
- Ready to play – https://channelstore.roku.com/details/179806/pop-lock-free