Ms. Dipti Agrawal has Shared Tudip’s Insightful Vision in an Interview with GoodFirms!
Tudip’s CEO interview with GoodFirm (Overview)
- Tudip Technologies, founded in 2010 is a value-driven software service provider. The firm has two offices in the USA and India. Technological and process innovation is what makes it unique. Giving a brief about the company, Ms. Dipti Agarwal says that Tudip is an extreme Agile 350+ engineers firm which aims to help its clients with their product development needs. The core competency of the firm is to build world-class customer-centric products. They target to provide exponential value at every phase of development. As a company, they believe in ‘Total Commitment to Customer Value’.
- Deploying cutting edge technologies, the firm believes that cookie-cutter solutions don’t work. Every enterprise needs personalized attention. Agility like a start-up but processing like a well-established enterprise, Tudip forms a unique combination as a service provider. This firm has developed over 100 products over a period of 9 years since its inception. Their focus lies on the markets of Europe, US and areas around.
- She even mentions about their key clientele which includes Google, Adobe, LinkedIn, PaloAltoNetworks and BrightSide, in addition to well-known start-ups like Livongo, TV2, Datosio, Indyrise, and Innit, to name a few.
- Coming to the services the firm provides and the services mostly availed by the clients, the talk turns towards its mobile app development service. Informing about the parameters they take into account while determining the timeframe of development, Ms. DIpti lays in front of the team their approach. Choosing an appropriate development model is one of the crucial parameters she mentioned. She even adds that a lot of effort goes into the development of the front end and back end of the app.
- A notable quantity of time goes into the discovery phase, planning development based on the requirement and estimation of clients. The execution then becomes simple, once the idea and the plan are fixed. This is followed by testing, which is the determinant. All such significant approaches lead the researchers at GoodFirms to applaud the services of Tudip by ranking them among top app development companies in Pune.
- Cloud computing services by the firm are also the ones to be looked into. They provide their clients with the management of end to end cloud infrastructure, across both the public and private clouds. According to them, Google cloud services provides infrastructure as a service, platform as a service, and even serverless computing environments. Their serene nature is what drives clients towards them. With a vision to be the first choice of their customers, they never fail to provide innovative yet affordable solutions. Hence, the aim of being global partners with clients make them work giving their best. Such an amazing vision and work leads them among the top cloud computing companies globally at GoodFirms.
- There’s a lot more into the conversation ranging from the business model they apply to the payment structure of their projects. All these elements give an overview of the firm as a focus-driven firm having the customer as their center and leading them to a high stature. To have a detailed view of how as a firm Tudip works through the answers of the CEO herself, have a quick read of the full Interview at GoodFirms.
Washington, D.C. based GoodFirms is a maverick B2B research and reviews firm that aligns its efforts in finding the top Cloud Computing and Mobile app development companies delivering unparalleled services to its clients. GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.
About the Author
Anna Stark is presently working as a Content Writer with GoodFirms – Washington D.C. based B2B Research Company, which bridges the gap between service seekers and service providers. Anna’s current role lingers her to shape every company’s performance and key attributes into words. She firmly believes in the magic of words and equips new strategies that work, always in with ideas, something new to carve, and something original to decorate the firm’s identity.